Subject: Tallinn Digital Summit "Securing the Digital Tomorrow" 19-20 November 2024
From: "Jacquemin Isabelle" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Taildeman Laurent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2024 14:22:57 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

The State Secretary for Digitization, in charge of Administrative
Simplification, Privacy Protection and Buildings Management, Deputy Prime
Minister, Mr. Mathieu MICHEL has good received your invitation.

With regret, Mr. MICHEL isn’t available on 19-20 November 2024. He wishes
success to this event.

Your invitation will be forwarded as soon as possible to the new Minister
in charge of Digitization and Artificial Intelligence.

Yours faithfully,

Isabelle JACQUEMIN

Collaboratrice du Secrétaire d’Etat

Medewerker van de Staatssecretaris

ROYAUME DE BELGIQUE – KONINKRIJK BELGIË

Cabinet de Monsieur Mathieu Michel

Secrétaire d’État à la Digitalisation, chargé de la Simplification
administrative, de la Protection de la vie privée et de la Régie des
bâtiments, adjoint au Premier Ministre

Kabinet van Mijnheer Mathieu Michel

Staatssecretaris voor Digitalisering, belast met Administratieve
Vereenvoudiging, Privacy en Regie der gebouwen,    toegevoegd aan de
Eerste minister

___________________________________________

Rue des Petits Carmes 15

Karmelietenstraat 15

1000 Bruxelles - Brussel

M +32 476272660

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]